Duration: 12 minutes per 8 oz. of water
Flow Rate: 1/4LPM (Setting 5 for Ozone+ Regulator)
Frequency: As needed up to daily
Basic Set Up:
- Prepare ozone generator, oxygen tank, and oxygen regulator (refer to Section 1).
- Place the flask next to the ozone generator on level surface.
- Fill the flask with water, 12 ounces is typical.
- Insert glass stem into flask
- On the stem, connect tubing labeled “To Generator” to the top of the ozone generator.
- On the stem, connect tubing labeled “To Accessory” to the ozone destruct
Making Ozone Water
- Turn the ozone generator on
- Open the valve of your oxygen tank by rotating counterclockwise
- Turn regulator knob to 1/4 LPM (Setting 5 for the Stratus 3.0 and Ozone+ Regulator)
- Let run for 18 minutes. (12 minutes per 8 ounces for fully saturated ozone water)
- Either drink or use the water as a topical wash
FDA Required Disclaimer: No claims are made regarding the therapeutic use of any therapies.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional. In no way, should anyone consider the information on this, representing the “practice of medicine”. This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. The statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.