WARNING: You should NOT breath ozone. When ozone is adequately bubbled through oil it is no longer ozone; it becomes ozonides. Do not perform this therapy unless under the supervision of your medical practitioner and they have given you consent.
WARNING: Although unlikely, This process can produce oil fumes that travel back into the ozone generator - this could potentially cause a fire. You alone are responsible for the outcome of this process. Make sure you have a check valve between the oil flask and the generator.
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Stratus 2.0 Ozone Generator 2. Oxygen Tank
3. Oxygen Tank Regulator
4. Ozone Oil Bubbler System 5. Nasal Cannula
1. Prepare ozone generator, oxygen tank, and oxygen regulator (refer to “Getting Started”)
2. Place flask next to the ozone generator on a level surface
3. Fill the flask with your pre- ferred oil, 12 ounces is typical
4. Insert glass stem into the flask
5. Grab the tubing marked with blue tape and connect to the ozone generator
6. Grab the tubing with no mark- ing and connect to the nasal can- nula
7. Connect check valve (one way valve) into the tubing connected to ozone generator.
8. Turn the ozone generator on by pressing the On/Off Button
9. Place cannula prongs in nos- trils and tighten
10. Turn the regulator knob to 1/4LPM (Setting 5 for the Stratus 3.0)
11. Let run for 30-60 minutes. If you feel discomfort or pain, dis- continue.